Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Hate zombie films. Dont look here!

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With all the bashing of horror and zombie films round here I thought Id post part of a script for a zombie film we are in the middle of shooting right now. Its more of a comedy than an out and out horror film but were having a lot of fun making it. Its being film in and aroung Gately in manchester.

    Please tell me what you think.


    ZOMBIE

    BY

    DEAN LINES

    FADE IN:

    EXT. WOODLAND PATH - NIGHT

    A MAN in his late twenties walks his DOG slowly down a dimly lit woodland path.

    He stops and unhooks the DOGS LEAD, letting the dog dart of into the woods.

    From the P.O.V of something in the woods we see the MAN light a CIGARETTE and start smoking it.

    As the MAN carries on walking down the path we follow, watching him constantly.

    NOTE: We hear a nasty heavy animal like breathing sound whenever at this P.O.V.

    Back with the MAN again he finishes his CIGARETTE and calls out for his DOG Which has been out of sight for a minute or two by now.

    MAN
    Jessy! Come on girl.

    P.O.V of the thing in the woods.

    MAN
    Jessy. Jeeessy!
    (beat)
    Where the hell are you? Come on.

    We here the DOG start barking loudly and from the P.O.V of the thing we spin around and see the DOG barking and jumping up at us.

    The MAN hears his DOG barking and looks in that direction.

    MAN
    Jessy come on what are you barking at, What you got there.

    The DOGS barking stops dead.

    MAN
    Jessy.

    P.O.V of the thing, We hear its breath getting heavier and faster as the MAN comes of the path and heads into the woods towards where he just heard his DOG barking, which is directly towards us.

    From the P.O.V of the MAN we stumble through the dense foliage of the woods.

    MAN
    Come on girl.
    (beat)
    Where is that little shit?

    A BRANCH flicks back and hits the MAN square in the face.

    MAN
    (In pain)
    Shit. Jesus Fucking Christ.
    (beat)
    Stupid dog. My fuckin face.

    We see the MAN stumbling blindly towards us with his hand rubbing his stinging eyes.

    He trips on a fallen branch landing on his hands and knees.

    MAN
    Give me a fuckin break.
    (beat)
    Awe what the..........

    He feels something on his fingers.

    From the things P.O.V we see the MAN on his hands and knees and hear him grumbling to himself.

    MAN
    Better not be dog shit.

    From the things P.O.V we back off slowly through the woods away from the MAN.

    Back with the MAN he lifts up off his hands and on to his knees. His eyes are still stinging and closed.


    MAN
    Jessy get here you little shit. where the fuck are you.
    (long beat)
    What the hell.

    From the MAN?s P.O.V were very out of focus and blurred.

    As his eyes adjusts we RACK FOCUS and see his hands are covered with blood.

    MAN
    What the fu........

    E.C.U on the MAN?s eye as it opens wide in shock.

    MAN?s P.O.V his bloody hands move apart reviling his dog Jessy slaughtered and dead on the ground. The MAN screams uncontrollably.

    Still at the MAN?s P.O.V still screaming he scrambles to his feet and backs off in fast motion through the woods.

    We FLASH CUT to.

    INSERT. MAIN TITLE.

    EXT. QUIET STREET - DAY

    INSERT. TITLE. ONE WEEK LATER.

    EXT. QUIET STREET - DAY

    Three boy?s aged about fifteen and dressed in school uniforms, walk down a quiet suburban street it?s about 4:30 PM.

    They are TOBY ANDY and ROB.

    They talk between themselves.

    NOTE. ANDY is listening to his WALKMAN.

    NOTE. We hear the walkman in the background all the way through this scene.

    ROB
    There was another sighting last night.

    TOBY
    Yeah.. That?s nine now.

    ROB
    Eight.

    TOBY
    Nah.. It?s nine. Didn?t you here about last week.

    ROB
    No.

    TOBY
    Well Danny?s mom was driving home from the shops last week. When out of nowhere some guy comes running out of the bushes, hands covered in blood, and screaming like a fuckin maniac. Danny?s mom nearly hits the motherfucker.

    ROB
    What happened.

    TOBY
    Turns out this guy was taking his dog for a walk in the woods when it attacks them. The dog didn?t make it.

    ROB
    Did he get a good look at it.

    TOBY
    He didn?t say

    ROB
    Wait a minute who told you all this.

    TOBY
    Danny.

    ANDY takes out his WALKMAN to change the tape and catches the conversation halfway through.

    ANDY
    Danny?s full of shit.

    ANDY changes his tape, pushes play and turns up the volume.

    ROB and ANDY turn and look at him. There surprised he heard them.

    ANDY walks on oblivious. (He can?t)

    ROB
    My thoughts exactly.

    TOBY
    (Still looking at Andy)
    Anyway... Pretty Soon there?ll be no more sightings or pet murders again. Bullshit or otherwise.

    ROB
    And why is this?

    TOBY takes a folded up piece of paper out of his school bag.

    TOBY
    Well it turns out this guy was very close to that dog. And was a little upset at seeing it eaten alive. So he?s offering a reward to the person who catches and kills thing responsible.

    ROB
    No shit?
    TOBY
    I?m telling you man. I speak the truth. All he wants is a photograth.

    ROB
    How much is the reward.

    TOBY passes the PIECE OF PAPER to ROB.

    ROB unfolds the piece of paper and reads what?s on it.

    ROB
    Five grand!

    TOBY
    And guess what are Colin is goner find it.

    ROB
    Yeah right. Your Colin could?nt catch a football.

    TOBY
    Mock him if you must. But its the truth. Him and his mates have been planning this for a week.

    ROB
    Well I?ll believe it when I see it.

    TOBY
    I?m telling you mate he?s goner catch it and tonight is the night.

    The lads walk towards us and as ANDY moves closer to the camera the music on his WALKMAN gets louder and louder until he walks through the camera.

    CUT TO.

    INT. BEDROOM - NIGHT

    M.C.U on a TELEVISION SET playing Dawn Of The Dead. The scene when there out hunting the Zombies in the mall.

    We pull out to revile COLIN DATSON an eighteen year old film freak. As he sits on the edge of his bed he jots down notes into a small note book.

    COLIN
    (Nodding at the television)
    That?s what I?m talkin about.

    Suddenly TODD DATSON (SABOH) Colin?s 22 year old brother bursts into the bedroom.

    SABOH
    Hurry up shit stain! I?m leaving in fifteen minutes.
    (beat)
    And you better be sure your little faggot friends are ready. Cause I aint waiting.

    COLLIN
    OK. OK I?m ready.

    In one fluid movement COLIN turns off the T.V grabs his JACKET and leaves. Leaving us in the room.

    Suddenly the door opens and a hand comes in and flicks the light off leaving us in darkness.

    CUT TO.

    INT. BATHROOM - NIGHT

    Still in darkness.

    We here a new voice over the darkness.

    GEORGE
    You are the MAN!
    Cummon?
    YOU are the MAN!
    YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MAN!

    The light flicks on to reveille GEORGE THORNE a seventeen year old self confessed hard MAN. He stands topless in front of a large bathroom mirror admiring himself.

    GEORGE
    (Looking directly in the mirror)
    Look at yourself? Your the MAN. Your a lean mean fighting machine. Your indestfuckinstruckatble. You are goner kick ass.

    From off camera we hear a mobile phone start to ring. GEORGE picks up the phone and checks the display, It says SARAH.

    C.U on George?s face cringing.

    GEORGE
    Shit!

    He answers and puts the phone to his ear.

    GEORGE
    (Gulps)
    Hi babe.
    (listens)
    That was today?
    (listens)
    Well theres gonna be a bit of a problem. You see I kinda organised something with the boys.
    (listens)
    Or cum on don?t say that. I?m doing this for us. No you don?t mean that.

    All we hear is the sound of his girlfriend shouting down the phone leaving GEORGE unable to speak.

    CUT TO.

    INT. GARDEN SHED - NIGHT

    Through a series a fast cuts we see the arms of a yet unknown person picking up a large verity of weapons/tools which are laid out on a large table. This goes on until all the table is empty.

    We pull back to reveille STEVEN WHAT?S an eighteen year old shitbag. He stands alone in the shed kited out from head to foot with all the tools that were on the table.

    From O.O.S we hear a car horn bib and the voice of GEORGE Thorn shouting.

    GEORGE
    (O.O.S)
    Get a move on Steven. Were behind schedule.

    STEVEN
    (shouting)
    I?m on my way.
    (to him self)
    How did I get talked into this.

    He walks out mumbling to himself.

    STEVEN
    (mumbling)
    I?ve got better things to be doing than carrying all this shit.

    CUT TO.

    INT. QUIET STREET - NIGHT

    It?s a quiet suburban street in the background we a hear television blaring from a nearby home.

    In the distance we see a lone figure walking towards us down the pavement. This is MIKE TURNER he is seventeen years old and cool as fuck.

    He gets right up to us, stops and leans up against a lamppost. He pulls out a packet of cigarette, lights and smokes one.

    From down the road we see a car speeding towards us. It stops we see it?s SABOH driving it. In the passengers seat is his brother COLIN. In the back we see GEORGE and STEVEN.

    Mike takes one last drag of his cigarette and throws it to the ground. He stamps it out and gets in to the car.

    The car screeches of into the distance.

    FADE OUT.

    Through a series of cuts, we see the car driving down busy streets.

    As it heads towards its destination via voice over we hear Colin telling the guys about what they might expect to find. the THREE ways to kill a zombie.

    COLIN
    O.k guys listen up. Killing this thing is not going to be easy. There?s only three ways to really be sure the fuckers dead.

    SABOH
    Wait a minute. I thought zombies were already dead.

    COLIN
    They are.

    SABOH
    Well how do you kill something that?s already dead?

    COLIN
    If you shut up I?ll tell you.
    (beat)
    Thank you. Like I was saying these things can be really tough. You can beat the fucker to a pulp but its gonna just get up and come back at ya! So do it using one of these three ways. OK. 1. Shove a knife strait through its heart death is not instantaneous but it will die.

    STEVEN
    Does it have to be a knife?

    COLIN
    What. No a sharp stick, iron bar anything you can get your hands on. The most important thing is that you pierce its heart. Cos when that stops its dead.

    STEVEN
    O.K I got it.

    COLIN
    The second way. Cut the fuckers head right off and just watch the decapitated the son of a bitch drop.

    GEORGE
    FUCKIN A!

    COLIN
    And finally if we can hold it down long enough. Burn it. set the fucker on fire.

    GEORGE
    That?s it MAN let the fucker fry.

    STEVEN
    I cant believe were even talking about this.

    GEORGE,COLIN,MIKE
    Awe! shut up.

    STEVEN
    OK. OK. OK But let me just say that this is fuckin crazy.

    COLIN
    Yeah well OK guys lets get our game faces on cos this is it.

    EXT. GRAVEL CAR PARK - NIGHT

    The car comes rushing into the dimly lit gravel car park, it moves quickly into an empty space and screeches to a stop.

    The four guys exit the car.

    COLIN
    OK Steven, George weapons check.

    GEORGE
    Were on it.

    GEORGE and Steven move to the car boot.

    Mike steps out of the car and lights up another cigarette.

    MIKE
    Hey Colin what should I do?

    COLIN
    Just select your weapon of choice and get ready to kick some zombie ass.

    MIKE
    (beat)
    Year sure.

    CUT TO:

    Were in the car boot its pitch black and in the back ground we hear muffled voices.

    The voices get louder then the boot opens to reveal GEORGE and Steven.

    GEORGE
    (surprised)
    Fuck me!

    From GEORGE and Steven?s P.O.V.

    We see a massive array of weapons laid out in the car boot. knives, sledge hammers, swords you name it. The only thing missing are guns.

    STEVEN
    Wow! Were did he get all this shit?

    GEORGE
    I have no idea.

    Mike joins the two shocked guys and is totally UN fazed by the weapons.

    MIKE
    Yeah well I don?t wanna know.

    Mike takes a heavy looking sledge hammer from the boot.

    STEVEN
    I thought I came over prepared.

    While the guys have been selecting weapons, Colin is at the drivers side of the car talking to SABOH.

    SABOH
    Six Am., shit stain not a minute later.

    COLIN
    No problem we?ll be hear waiting.

    SABOH
    You better.

    Steven, GEORGE, and Mark join Colin they are now fully tooled up.

    GEORGE caries a Cricket bat and has a machete strapped to his leg, he has also picked up a heavy rucksack.

    Steven still with the weapons from his shed now carries an extra baseball bat.

    Mike still smoking a cigarette caries his sledge hammer and a large staff.

    GEORGE passes the rucksack to Colin who straps it to his back and Mike hands him the staff.

    The four guys face each other and nod.

    Now there ready.

    We here Saboh?s car start up, as he skids away we here him shout.

    SABOH
    Six am ass holes!

    CUT TO:

    The four guys walk towards camera in S.M as we intercut between W.S, C.U, M.C.U AND E.C.U. Born to be wild plays over.

    FADE OUT:

    FADE IN:

    EXT. WOODLAND ENTRANCE - NIGHT

    STEVEN
    Jesus Colin your brothers a real fuckin arshole.

    GEORGE
    Yeah! Why do you put up with his shit?

    COLIN
    Well he?s bigger than me.

    GEORGE
    That means fuck all. Have you ever the expression? ?The bigger they are the harder they fall.?

    COLIN
    Have you heard the expression? ?The bigger they are the harder they hit.?

    Steven nods in agreement while GEORGE ponders.

    EXT. WOODLAND PATH - NIGHT

    COLIN
    OK guys keep your guard I don?t want this fucker jumping out on us.

    GEORGE
    Yeah well I want the dumb fucker to jump out. Just so you can watch me Graham Gooche his ass.
    (swings the cricket bat)

    STEVEN
    Fuck that. If we have a choice about it I wanna sneak up and hit it from behind. Get it over and done with, with minimum effort

    COLIN
    Thats you plan?

    STEVEN
    Yes it is.

    GEORGE
    Thats total pussy. I say we take this sucker head on. MAN on MAN.

    STEVEN
    MAN on MAN listen to your self. It aint a MAN it?s a zombie. A fucking flesh eating zombie.

    MIKE
    (Interrupting the discussion)
    I don?t know what?s more worrying this fucking monster or you guys.

    GEORGE
    What are you talking about Mike.

    MIKE
    Well in the last two minutes all I?ve heard out of you three is Graham Gooching ass, wanting it MAN on MAN and taking it from behind, now what the fuck are we doing? Going to a fucking gay orgy? Or are we gonna find this fucking ZOMBIE.

    Colin, Steven and GEORGE turn and look at each other.

    GEORGE
    Yeah he?s right. Lets find this thing.

    The guys walk slowly down the woodland path. It?s very quiet and they flinch at every sound.

    They carry on walking as they talk.


    STEVEN
    Did you hear that?

    GEORGE
    No.

    STEVEN
    Colin did you?

    COLIN
    No MAN. It was just the wind.

    STEVEN
    Oh.
    (thinks about it)
    So you did hear something.

    COLIN
    What.

    STEVEN
    You said you never heard anything. Then you said it was just wind. So you admit that you did hear something.

    COLIN
    What I mean is I didn?t hear anything of any importance. It was only the wind. OK.

    STEVEN
    OK.

    The wind whistles through the trees.

    STEVEN
    Jesus it?s cold. I should have brought gloves, did any of you bring gloves.

    The guys walk on.
    STEVEN
    Did you here that?

    GEORGE stops causing the other guys to stop.

    GEORGE
    OK That?s it.
    (to Colin)
    Can you shut the fuck up. We can?t hear anything because of you asking us if we can hear anything. and I don?t know about you guys but it?s pissing me off.

    STEVEN
    Chill out MAN, no need to blow a fuse. I was just asking.

    COLIN
    Yeah MAN be cool.

    GEORGE
    I?m being cool. It?s just that I?m getting a little stressed here.

    MIKE
    (to him self)
    We?ve not done anything yet.

    GEORGE
    Look Colin I?m sorry I didn?t mean it.

    STEVEN
    Don?t worry about it MAN.

    COLIN
    Look guys were not going to find anything following this.
    (the path)
    I say we get of the path and go deeper into the woods.

    The others all nod in agreement. there all nervous.

    GEORGE
    OK.

    MIKE
    Lets do it.

    CUT TO:

    All four guys are really struggling to walk through the dense forest floor. They all mumble there complaints.

    COLIN
    Oh yeah this was a great idea.

    GEORGE
    Cum on guys lets just power through it.

    For once Steven isn?t complaining he seems to have picked an easy route through the dense foliage and is moving quite quickly.

    STEVEN
    I don?t know what your problem is. It?s not that bad.

    Just as he finishes speaking he trips on a branch and falls over. His face lands an inch above the quickly decomposing corps of the butchered dog from the first scene. He screams and the other lads rush over to help him up.

    STEVEN
    Arrrrhhhhhhh what the...........

    COLIN
    What?s up. What?s up with him.

    The other guys help him up.

    GEORGE
    Jesus is that a dog.

    COLIN
    I think it used to be.

    MIKE
    It fuckin stinks.

    STEVEN
    Hey guys I say we forget this shit and just get the fuck out of here. What do you say

    COLIN
    No way. Cum on this is only the beginning we have to expect this shit.

    GEORGE
    Yeah cum on MAN we must be getting close. We can do this.

    Mike lights up a cigarette.

    STEVEN
    (reluctantly)
    All right were do we go from here.

    MIKE
    Theres seems to be a trail of blood hear.

    points.

    COLIN
    Yeah he?s right lets follow it. It might lead us strait to it.

    GEORGE
    Sounds like a good plan to me.

    STEVEN
    (to him self)
    Thats a matter of opinion.

    MIKE
    Cool. But can we leave now because I can?t stand this smell.

    The guys continue on through the woods following the trail of blood. After a while the blood trail leads them to a small clearing. They stand about looking for any other sign of the zombie.

    COLIN
    Shit it ends here.

    GEORGE
    Or fuck!

    COLIN
    OK guys. Just look around, see if you can find any other trails or clues.

    GEORGE
    OK

    STEVEN
    Ohkee dohkee.

    The guys start looking around, they begin to spread out a little when suddenly Steven spots something a little deeper into the woods. He moves closer to take a closer look.

    Meanwhile the other guys are checking out the clearing.

    Back with Steven he is much closer to what he could see before, as he pulls back some branches he sees the discussing sight of the zombie. It?s eating some kind of bloody flesh.

    Steven is truly horrified by the sight. So scared he can?t even move or speak. He tries to shout the other guys but nothing comes out. He just starts shaking.

    Back with the other three guys they just start to notice Steven is missing.

    GEORGE
    Hey Mike.

    MIKE
    Yeah.

    GEORGE
    What are you gonna spend the money on.

    MIKE
    I don?t know. A couple of new shirts a new jacket maybe.

    GEORGE
    Cloths are you crazy. I?m taking me and the misses to Amsterdam.

    COLIN
    Fucking pervert.

    MIKE
    (laughing)
    I do need a new watch. What about you Colin.

    COLIN
    I know exactly what I?m buying with my share.

    MIKE
    What.

    COLIN
    The StarWars special collectors addition DVD. It comes with a poster from the films original 1977 theactricle run.

    GEORGE
    You are a sad MAN.

    COLIN
    Mock me if you must.


    Looking around.

    GEORGE
    Where the hell is Steven.

    COLIN
    Jesus where is he.
    (shouting)
    STEVEN!

    GEORGE
    (shouting)
    STEVEN! were the fuck.

    Mark spots Steven?s back through the woods.

    MIKE
    There he is.
    (points)

    GEORGE
    What the hell is he doing over there.
    Steven get over here.

    COLIN
    Steven can you see something.

    The guys go over to see what?s up with him.

    They don?t see the zombie because Steven is blocking there view.

    COLIN
    Hey MAN is everything cool?

    STEVEN
    It.....It?s......It.....It?s.......a......z......z o......

    GEORGE
    What?s up with him?

    GEORGE goes over and taps his shoulder.

    COLIN
    Hey MAN are you OK.

    Steven moves to reveal the Zombie to the other guys.

    COLIN
    Oh Jesus there it is.

    GEORGE
    I can?t believe it, there it is. There it is.

    MIKE
    Look at it, it?s gross.

    COLIN
    OK guys cum on , this is it lets hit it.

    GEORGE
    Fuckin A.

    COLIN
    Steven come on MAN get it together.

    GEORGE
    Cum on MAN snap out of it..

    Steven still stands there frozen.

    MIKE
    Hey? Hey. Steven fuckin snap out of it. This is it lets get it over and done with.

    COLIN
    Yeah cum on we need you MAN lets fucking do it.

    Steven begins to come round.

    STEVEN
    Shit.

    COLIN
    Are you OK.

    STEVEN
    Shit... Erm.. I?m sorry guys I got a little freaked out, But I?m fine now I?m ready.

    CUT TO:

    Different angle of the guys talking.

    NOTE: we can still see the zombie in the background.

    MIKE
    So what?s the plan.

    COLIN
    OK listen up. Our biggest advantage here is the element of surprise. The last thing this fuckers expecting, while chowing down on poor old Rex over there, is four bad ass motherfuckers jumping out from nowhere. So this is what were gonna do. Mike, Steven. I want you two to follow this line of tree?s right round and wait on the other side of the clearing. When your needed I want you to jump out and do what?s necessary. I?m gonna do the same from this side.

    GEORGE
    What about me .

    COLIN
    Your gonna be our primary weapon. When were in place you make the first move. Then while it?s thinking where the fuck did you cum from we move in and Finish it off.

    GEORGE
    Yeah OK sure.

    George is not convinced.

    COLIN
    (exited)
    OK lets get it on!

    The guys set of to get into position.

    George is left alone.

    GEORGE
    ?Primary weapon.? My arse! I?m the fuckin Stilton.

    CUT TO:

    Mike and Steven are creeping slowly around to the other side of the clearing.

    STEVEN
    So what do you think.

    Mike shrugs.

    STEVEN
    Can we take him.

    MIKE
    It.

    STEVEN
    Do you think we can take. It!

    MIKE
    I dunno.

    STEVEN
    It?s pretty fuckin big.

    Steven scratches his face on a sharp branch.

    STEVEN
    Owe!

    Mike stops looks at mike and puts his finger to his mouth.

    MIKE
    Shhhhhuush.
    (Point to zombie)

    Steven realises he?s being a bit loud and nods.

    CUT TO:

    Colin is also walking to his position. He gets into position and checks his weapons.

    He takes of the bag and places it on the ground by his feet.

    He takes out a large sword from his back He MAN style.

    COLIN
    That?ll do it.

    Colin stands and waits for George.

    CUT TO:

    Were back with George now and he?s sweating and passing around.

    GEORGE
    This is fucking great this is.
    (beat)
    Cum on George we can do this.

    CUT TO: Mike and Steven

    STEVEN
    Where is he.
    (beat)
    Is he gonna do this or what.
    (beat)
    He?s taking his fuckin time.

    MIKE
    Why don?t you go and ask him to swap positions.

    STEVEN
    Cum to think of it. He probably just getting him self prepared.

    CUT TO: GEORGE

    GEORGE
    Your just gonna walk over there and take him out. It?s that easy.

    CUT TO: COLIN

    COLIN
    Come on George you can do it.

    CUT TO: GEORGE

    GEORGE
    Oh fuck this.

    George starts to creep up on the ZOMBIE slowly from behind. We see this from MANy different angles and P.O.V?s from the other guys its a very tence scene

    As George creeps he steps on a branch and it cracks and breaks making a noise. The zombie here?s but is enjoying his food to much. We see the guys sigh with relief.

    George is right behind the Zombie now he is very nervous he raises the cricket bat and prepares to crack the zombie over the head. As he does he looks up and sees the other guys watching and waiting for him to strike. At this point he gets a little more confident and starts to show off little he mimes the strike and grins to the other guys

    The other guys are urging him to just do it. He nods to them in agreement.

    George raises the bat baseball style over his shoulder and gets ready to strike. It all goes quiet. as George takes one last deep breath before striking.

    Lots of fast cuts creating tension.

    He leans back ready to swing when

    BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

    Its his mobile phone.

    CRASH ZOOM TO:

    Mike and Steven?s look of shock.

    CRASH ZOOM TO:

    Colin look of total look surprise.

    CRASH ZOOM TO:

    First real look at the Zombies blood soaked face as looks back a George from over its shoulder.

    The Zombie lets out the most horrific scream ever heard.

    LONG CRASH ZOOM WITH PULL OUT.

    George?s look of sheer terror. George answers the zombies scream with his own pathetic yelp.

    In a sad attempt to resume the plan he swings the bat.

    The ZOMBIE somehow catches and breaks the bat.

    GEORGE
    (shouting)
    Shit!

    The other guys jump from there hiding places weapons raised and ready for attack.

    As they get closer the zombie turns to look in there direction, and lets out another scream of terror.

    Mike, Steven and Colin all stop dead and starts screaming to.

    All four guys have now lost what little composure they had.

    STEVEN
    (shouting)
    Lets.

    GEORGE
    (shouting)
    Get.

    MIKE
    (shouting)
    The fuck.

    COLIN
    (shouting)
    Out of here.


    Steven turns and runs followed by the other guys.

    The Zombie gives chase.

    We follow the guys as they are chased through the woods.

    COLIN
    Move it. Move it.

    CUT TO:

    After a short chase the guys reach the edge of the woods. They enter a large open field.

    The guys stop and look around, the zombie seems to have stopped following them.

    STEVEN
    (to him self)
    I can?t believe this. I can?t fucking believe this shit. Fucking zombies.

    COLIN
    Hey guys come on! We can?t keep running.

    STEVEN
    I don?t know. I prefer running, To that.
    (point to woods)

    COLIN
    Come on we can beat it we just need to get organised.

    STEVEN
    I?m sorry. Did you just see what I saw, it was fucking disgusting. I suggest we get the fuck out of here.

    GEORGE
    What about the money.

    STEVEN
    Fuck the money.

    GEORGE
    No fuck you. I need this.

    STEVEN
    OK hot shot what do you suggest.

    GEORGE
    I don?t know.

    STEVEN
    What a fuckin surprise.

    GEORGE
    But what I do know is we shouldn?t be running away. Were the ones with the fucking weapons. We should be chasing him.

    MIKE
    It.

    GEORGE
    What?

    MIKE
    Chasing it!

    GEORGE
    What? Him. It. Who gives a fuckin shit.

    COLIN
    Hey guys come on. It took us by surprise and we lost it. Thats all. But we can get it back.

    STEVEN
    Listen MAN. Maybe I don?t want it back.
    Jesus Christ when that thing screamed I almost shit my pants.

    GEORGE
    Yeah Colin what the fuck was that scream all about?

    COLIN
    I don?t know. I?ve never heard anything like that. But we?ve got to ignore that shit. I know its hard. But at the end of the day its only a wild animal. Were cleverer than that thing.

    GEORGE
    Yeah fuck this lets just get in there, kill that thing. Take the fucking picture, And collect the money

    COLIN
    How about it Steven.

    STEVEN
    I don?t know. This is crazy were gonna die.

    COLIN
    Don?t be so fucking melodramatic. Were not gonna die. Were gonna live the fuckin high life with the reward money Thats what were gonna do. Are you in.

    STEVEN
    I?m in. What about you Mike have you got a death wish.

    MIKE
    I don?t know about a death wish but yeah I?m in.

    GEORGE
    OK. Zombie killers. Lets kill some zombies.

    The guys now have a new found energy and get ready to head back into the woods.


    [This message has been edited by Despin entertainment (edited July 15, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ComingApart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much of this has been shot? Awhile back, I downloaded a clip from some site and it was the first scene in your film played out exactly, just wondering if it was yours.

    ------------------
    Video IS a good thing, how else are we gonna know who robbed the Quik-Mart?

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shit no. We were meant to start shooting in april but one thing went wrong then another. We had to lay it off for a while.

    I did post part of the script about 6 months ago loks like someone may have Erm "BORROWED" some of my script.

    Do you remember where you downloaded it from. I'd love to know.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ComingApart's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I can' remember where I got it from, but as i read the first part of the script I can visualize that clip perfectly. If it wasn't you then it was definately somebody ripping you off...

    ------------------
    Video IS a good thing, how else are we gonna know who robbed the Quik-Mart?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey not bad...looks good (in my head anyway). They sure do swear a lot for 15 year olds...tho I like "Get"..."the"..."fuck"..."out"..."of here!" part...Having them walk to "wild thing" is pure cheese, I can almost hear the laughter and/or groans of the audience...Ceist amhain (1 question): How do they KNOW it's a zombie if no-one has seen the thing...I mean they don't exist yeah?

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is the exact respons I want from the slow motion born to be wild scene.

    I know what you mean I actualy posted the wrong version of the script. whats up there is a kind of mix of two drafts I done. In one draft no body has seen the thing yet and these lads think its a wild cat (xmore beast) style and think they are hunting an animal.

    The second they kind of have an I dea its a zombie to start with.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good, alright one other thing...

    The man must care a lot about his dog if he offers such a cash reward, right? Sow hy does he continually refer to it as a "little shit?" Hardly endearing is it? Sorry if this appears to be nit picking.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Due to a very unhappy traumatic childhood he finds it hard to show his true effection and feelings to those he loves. Including his pets.


  9. #9
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Niiiice...a little depht of charachter goes a long way...last question (for now) Any female characters? Cant have a good zombie flick without a hysterical woman! Look at me now quite the zombie advocate(!)

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im afraid not. The guys are doing all the screaming in this movie.

    You get to here a woman on the phone. Is that ok

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •